Time & Location
About The Event
More than just a post-yoga TTC, The Mentorship Workshop is a specially designed course that will enhance your yoga teaching career on many levels and help you become the teacher you desire to be. In this training, international yoga teacher and IRIS: Your Escape Programme Director Victor Chau will work closely with you to define your personal goals and create a clear path toward obtaining them. Focusing on direct and supportive feedback as well as one-on-one attention, you will be made aware of what is limiting you and will be shown the tools to help conquer those limitations. This special program is guaranteed to improve your confidence, knowledge and will encourage you to develop and really own your unique gifts as a yoga teacher.
Graduates of this workshop will have the opportunity to assist Victor and other past Mentorship Workshop graduates in major yoga festivals in Hong Kong and beyond.
Over the past five years, the Mentorship Workshop has nurtured over 100 yoga teachers in Hong Kong – both new and experienced – by creating a tight and supportive yoga community. Many of its graduates are now teaching at such prominent yoga centres and studios as Fivelements, Pure Yoga, Flex Studio and Yoga Room, and are ambassadors for major yoga/sportswear brands. They have also taught at many yoga festivals in Hong Kong and led their own yoga workshops and retreats around the world.
For full workshop details, please visit #mentorshipworkshop's dedicated page.
Day 1 | 9am - 1pm, 2:00pm - 6pm (8 hours)
- Led vinyasa yoga practice
- Effective Communications
- Identifying Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Setting an intention in your classes. Asanas sequencing
- Assisting Clinic 1 (Standing asanas, Arm Balances)
- Small group teaching and feedback
Day 2 | 9am - 1pm, 2:00pm - 6pm (8 hours)
- Led vinyasa Yoga practice
- Assisting Clinic 2 (Inversions, backbends)
- Large group teaching and feedback
- Reaching out to your community and how to succeed in teaching yoga as a business and a lifelong profession