Thu, 04 Nov|
BLISS (9/F), Jaffe Building
Empowered Flow Intensives - Phase 2
Explore your inner strength and discover your true self through the transformative practice of Empowered Flow
Time & Location
04 Nov 2021, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
BLISS (9/F), Jaffe Building, 6號 Cannon St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
About The Event
Explore your inner strength and discover your true self through the transformative practice of Empowered Flow, a 90-minute vinyasa yoga practice with an emphasis on going upside down, combining yoga, core conditioning, calisthenics and hand balancing.
It is a complete system of practice that strengthens the body, mind and spirit. Your body will flow like water but with control.
This yoga class is a challenging and yet accessible practice that is suitable for everyone with any level of fitness and background. Empowered Flow offers various progressions to motivate anyone to conquer their fear and become a better version about themselves.
All classes are restricted to a maximum of 12 people to ensure the quality of practice, learning and teaching.
What to bring:
- Water or water bottle
- Yoga mats will be provided. But you're welcome to bring your own
- Sports towel
- Change of clothes. Please note there won't be shower facilities
If you are newer to yoga:
- Refrain from eating up to 2 hours before class starts
- Always arrive at least 15 mins before class starts so you have enough time to change and to orientate yourself
- Stay hydrated before class starts, and replenish plenty of liquids after your finish your practice.
Gain full access to this transformative journey and enjoy 10% discount.
One Class Drop in