Wed, 16 Feb|
Be Empowered - Outside (Feb 16)
Explore your inner strength and discover your true self through the transformative practice of Empowered Flow.
Time & Location
16 Feb, 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm
Tamar Park, Harcourt Rd, Admiralty, Hong Kong
About The Event
Gyms are closed for now but yoga practice is for every day. Join us in this 75-min Empowered Flow practice.
Empowered Flow is a complete system of practice that strengthens the body, mind and spirit. Your body will flow like water but with control - preparing you for inversions.
This yoga class is a challenging and yet accessible practice that is suitable for everyone with any level of fitness and background. Empowered Flow offers various progressions to motivate anyone to conquer their fear and become a better version about themselves.
All classes are restricted to a maximum of 7 people to ensure the quality of practice, learning and teaching, complying with government social distancing regulations.
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Sports towel
- Yoga clothes - you'd need to come to class ready for practice. You may change in nearby public faciltiies
- Under Hong Kong law, you may choose not to wear a mask at an outdoor practice/exercise. You can always opt to keep your mask on.
If you are newer to yoga:
- Refrain from eating up to 2 hours before class starts
- Always arrive at least 15 mins before class starts so you have enough time to change and to orientate yourself
- Stay hydrated before class starts, and replenish plenty of liquids after your finish your practice.
One Class Drop in